Warranty & 30 Day Return Policy
Memory Vessels, LLC warrants its products to the original purchaser only, against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of shipment.
Memory Vessels, LLC agrees to replace any jewelry item found to be defective by us without charge, provided the procedures for return are followed completely. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized
modification and does not cover the wear and tear associated with normal daily use.
Memory Vessels, LLC will not accept returns for any reason after the chambers or the USB have been loaded with material, physical or digital in nature.
Please follow these steps to return or exchange your Memory Vessels Keepsake jewelry item(s):
- Contact customer service and request a Return Authorization Code for your order number. 303-758-2273
- Print the Return Form and fill it out completely. Please write your Return Authorization Code on the return form and on the outside of the shipping box.
- Send your item(s) in original packing materials with the Return Form and original invoice to us by an insured courier (UPS or Registered Mail) and retain the tracking number for your records. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping. Please do not write "jewelry" or any other jewelry-related words on the outside of the package.
Send your package to:
Memory Vessels, LLC 2800 South University #71 Denver, CO 80210
- After we receive your package, our Quality Assurance Department will verify the condition and authenticity of the returned item(s).
- A refund or customer credit (for exchanges) will be issued within 10 business days. All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow one monthly billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Returns and Exchanges are subject to the following restrictions:
- The original invoice and a Return Authorization Code must accompany the returned item.
- The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way.
- Non-insured packages will be returned to sender.
- Items damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned.
- Special orders and engraved items are not returnable. If there was an error made on our part, we will happily exchange your order.
- Processing, shipping, handling and insurance charges are not refundable.
- Gifts to third parties are not refundable, and can only be exchanged.